Manufacturing & Factory Job Openings
Click the + to view job descriptions and qualifications.
Quality Specialist - Morrisville, NC
The Quality Specialist is accountable for driving results in a fast-paced environment by effectively performing activities of some variety and complexity to ensure quality and compliance with applicable regulatory requirements. These activities may include reviewing documents and data, conducting basic floor audits and processes inspections, consulting on quality and compliance issues, maintaining quality databases and performing trend analysis where needed, and performing quality and compliance training as needed. The Quality Specialist assists with the development of SOPs or other quality documents as needed.
- Performs quality review and approval of documents, all types of data, protocols, and/or reports.
- Performs complex quality floor audits and/or floor inspections.
- Provides quality evaluation and release of support materials, products, equipment and facilities as required.
- Maintains quality databases and may perform analysis and trending.
- Assists with quality improvement initiatives as needed.
- Assists with development/writing of SOPs or other quality documents and/or reports as needed.
- Provides consultation on quality and compliance topics in areas of expertise.
- Provide training in quality and compliance topics in areas of expertise.
- Serves as client quality liaison and/or quality host of client audits; coordinates responses to client audits.
- Maintains accurate files and records.
- Serves as an effective member of the Quality team and may serve as a mentor to other Quality employees in the area of expertise.
- Complies with company polices and SOPs.
- Ensures timely completion and compliance with cGMP and all other relevant company training requirements.
Education And Experience
- Bachelors degree in Chemistry, Biology, or related field with 3+ years GMP related experience, or Masters degree in related field with 1+ years related experience, or equivalent educational and work experience.
Production Associate - Winston-Salem, NC
The Production Associate is an entry-level position to learn the processes of manufacturing and the different machines used in the process.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities Include The Following
Stacking off from the machines.
Off load corrugated from the machines.
Assist operators and apprentices as needed.
Responsible for the overall Safety and cleanliness of equipment and area.
Work in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with company policies and procedures.
Overtime is required.
Perform other duties as assigned.
Assembler - Raleigh, NC
The Assembler I will build sub-assemblies and assemblies involving complex and repetitive wiring for Uninterruptible Power Systems (UPS).
This is an entry-level position.
In This Role
- You will follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to
- Build sub-assemblies and assemblies using standard operating procedures.
- You will be responsible for visual inspections of material before and after assembly.
- You will use various fixtures, gauges, hand tools and power tools to assemble, adjust, or repair product.
- You will inspect completed assemblies to ensure compliance with Raleigh Plant Quality standards and making necessary adjustments when required in order to meet quality goals.
- You will adhere environmental, health, safety rules and regulations.
- You will provide process and safety improvement ideas.
- You will ensure machines and tools are properly calibrated and perform housekeeping duties as necessary using the principles of 5S+.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
Required (Basic) Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED required from an accredited educational institution
KITTING OPERATOR - Fuquay-Varina, NC
The Connectivity’s Manufacturing/Production Teams transform raw materials into finished goods and ensure component flow. They perform changeovers and setups according to production schedule, perform quality checks according to established processes and document the results as required by our quality procedures.
This is an entry-level position.
Manufacturing Equipment Maintenance Technician - Durham, NC
This position provides manufacturing equipment sustaining support for the Wafer fab and adjacent semiconductor manufacturing areas. Successful candidate will have demonstrated the ability to perform corrective, preventative and predictive maintenance tasks designed to improve / sustain equipment availability, reliability and maintainability. Successful experienced candidates will be able to demonstrate a strong troubleshooting capability and exemplary “root cause” corrective skills and techniques. This is a 12 hr Night Shift position.
- Performs Electro-mechanical root cause troubleshooting of semiconductor manufacturing equipment.
- Disassembles, repairs, and reassembles equipment according to operating manuals, schematics, blueprints, etc.
- Uses test and diagnostic equipment to perform equipment checks.
- Works with process engineers to understand process-equipment interactions and limitations relative to operating specs.
- As needed, modifies equipment to improve up- time or overall process performance.
- Performs routine preventive maintenance on tools in accordance with equipment specifications.
- Supports production as needed.
- AAS in Electronics Technology or military electronics equivalent
- Able to read and interpret instructions, schematics, and maintenance manuals
- Minimum of 3 years equipment maintenance experience
- Knowledge of vacuum and gas delivery systems
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Must be able to lift 65 lbs.
- May be required to stretch, bend or kneel for periods of time while performing maintenance
- Strong work ethic and self starter. Able to perform assigned tasks with little direction/supervision.
- Strong sense of ownership in work performed.
Process Control Technician - Alcolu, SC
We are currently seeking an experienced Process Control Technician for our Clarendon SC OSB manufacturing facility. This is a highly skilled hourly position requiring a thorough understanding of safe work practices, troubleshooting, and maintaining manufacturing equipment/processes and refine multiple skills, and must be able to work a rotating shift, including holidays, weekends, and overtime as needed
Our facility in Alcolu, SC is one of Georgia-Pacific’s newest facilities using some of the most advanced technology to create the specialty brand of Blue Ribbon Oriented Strand Board (OSB). This type of OSB is used for floor, wall, and roof sheathing in residential and light commercial construction applications.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes
- Program, Troubleshoot and maintain Allen Bradley PLC and Control Logix.
- Read Assembly drawings, schematics, and equipment layouts.
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and repair electronic circuits and control devices
- Understands and uses data to improve productivity.
- Adhere to all plant safety and environmental guidelines, policies and procedures, wearing personal protection equipment (PPE).
- Assist crew members and work in a teams environment.
- Help meet or excel production waste and quality goals.
- Perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing, and/or pulling for up to 12 hours a day in a hot, humid, cold, and noisy industrial environment.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- At least Three (3) years of experience in PLC troubleshooting.
- Experience reading technical drawings and schematics.
Application Developer/Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)- Anderson, SC
1. Analyze Manufacturing Execution System (MES) / data collection needs for the plant and coordinate the development, implementation and configuration of MES and MES applications.
3. Coordinate hardware and software procurement and installation as required to implement MES solutions.
4. Responsible for Data Base Administration on plant computers including SQL and Oracle. Generate plans for scheduled data archiving and Table maintenance.
5. Daily contact with associates at all levels in plant, including the gathering of requirements in order to provide solutions targeted at improving Quality and Cost performance.
6. Implementation and configuration of standard Industry 4.0 solutions in the plant.
7. Perform other duties as required. Support CIP activities and Policy Deployment
Indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization is unavailable.
· B.S. degree in Computer Eng., Computer science or EE AND
· 2 – 4 years experience in high level programming languages (C#, python) and MES systems.
Fabrication - Charleston, SC
Looking to fill a Production Technician job in Mount Pleasant, SC. Our customer is a manufacturing facility who ships its products globally. Fabrication and assembly experience a huge plus. Must have experience with hand tools and a high attention to detail. Candidates must also have the ability to fabricate and assemble structural metal products, such as framework or shells for containment units via verbal instructions and blueprints.
Responsibilities For This Production Tech Position Include
- Operate production machinery safely and efficiently (press break and cnc)
- Adjust the machine to fit the needs for each order (requires mechanical skills)
- Use hand tools in the fabrication and assembly containment units
- Must have at least 1 year of machine operator experience in a production environment
- Must be mechanically inclined, able to make adjustments using hand tools
Serving all of North and South Carolina